Your Highest Priority Regarding Social Security is to Maximize your Social Security Payments for Life!
However, these barriers can block your success:
- There are 567 ways to claim – which way is right for you?
- If you make the wrong choice, you could miss out on as much as $250,000.
- Many make mistakes when claiming Social Security that can reduce their benefits by as much as 76%.
- Social Security Administration Policy prohibits employees from giving you advice for filing your claim.
- Even if you have already begun collecting your Social Security Retirement Benefits, there may be strategies available to you that could substantially increase you future payments.
For some reason, many people don’t think of Social Security as part of their financial resources or as something that requires planning. The fact is, if you’re like most people, Social Security will represent 39% percent of your retirement income – or at least it can if you maximize it.
Two common and threatening misconceptions about Social Security:
Social Security is simply a matter of signing up for it; there are not many decisions that have to be made.
The Social Security administration is well equipped to help you with the sign-up process.
Both of these notions are utterly incorrect. Making an incorrect decision can leave up to hundreds of thousands of dollars on the table. In fact, the Social Security Administration employees are not permitted to assist you with making choices, and once you have claimed, you don’t get a “re-do.”
The Tax and Financial Strategies team took the time to become experts on Social Security issues so that we can help our clients maximize their Social Security resources as part of their complete retirement portfolios.
Thanks for taking the time to read this material. I hope it will convince you that:
Social Security is not a matter of signing up; choosing how and when you receive your benefits is a complex task, and it’s an important one.
Performing the task improperly can have severe consequences for you, your spouse, and your children.
We are ready to assist you in assembling the best possible plan for you and your loved ones.